Both shops have a huge range of goods that changes every day depending on the time of year and of course the donations we are lucky to receive from our fantastic local supports. Without those donors, we simply couldn’t operate two very profitable charity shops.
We are always in need of good quality items for resale. We ask for goods that you donate to be in a clean and complete condition ready for resale.
We promise that all monies raised from anything you donate will be used to benefit Blandford Community Hospital and health related projects throughout our local area.
Most importantly, The Friends of Blandford Hospital Thank you for your support and generosity.
We are particularly interested in…
- Clothing, Shoes, Accessories, Hats, Scarves, Ties, Belts
- Gifts, Greetings Cards and Stationery
- Household linens
- Haberdashery Items
- Handbags and Luggage
- Toys, Games and Puzzles
- Books, CDs and DVDs
- Small Portable Electrical Appliances
- Bric a Brac and Collectables
- Pictures and Frames
Unfortunately we are unable to accept…
- Non portable electrical appliances
- Dirty or damaged goods
- Car boot sale or jumble sale leftovers
- Old style televisions
- Large electrical domestic appliances and Microwaves
- Furniture (except very small items, easily portable and with a fire safety label on any upholstery)
- Videos and Audio Cassettes
- Typewriters and computers
Where to donate
If you are unable to drop them in to the shop then we are happy to arrange a collection by our fantastic van drivers.
For a collection call the Shops Office on 01258 451456.